Johns Hopkins University is a large institution with a diverse student body, a wide range of programs, and a large faculty. As of my knowledge cut off in 2021:
- The university has 9 divisions: the Krieger School of Arts and Sciences, the Whiting School of Engineering, the Carey Business School, the School of Education, the School of Medicine, the School of Nursing, the School of Advanced International Studies, the Peabody Institute, and the Bloomberg School of Public Health.
- The university has around 25,000 students, this includes undergraduate and graduate students.
- The university has more than 4,000 faculty members, many of whom are leading researchers and experts in their fields.
- The university has several satellite locations throughout the city, as well as in Washington D.C and international campuses in China and Italy.
- The main campus of the university is situated in the Homewood neighborhood of Baltimore, and it has a total of 140 buildings in its Homewood campus, the main campus of JHU.
Please note that these numbers are an approximate and may change over time, and it’s always recommended to check the university’s website for the most recent and accurate information. The University has a lot to offer to students, from resources and facilities to opportunities to get involved and engage with the community.