To activate a new iPhone:
- Turn on your new iPhone.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to set up your device.
- Connect to a Wi-Fi network or use a cellular data connection to activate your iPhone.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to set up Face ID or Touch ID, and to restore your data from a previous iPhone or iCloud backup.
- Set up your Apple ID and iCloud account, if you haven’t already.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to finish setting up your iPhone.
Activating a new iPhone is a simple process that should only take a few minutes. If you encounter any issues or have any questions, you can contact Apple for assistance.