To add a client to your Google Ads Manager (GAM) account, you can follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Google Ads Manager account.
- Click on the settings icon in the top right corner of the page.
- Select “Account settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Under the “Access and roles” tab, click on the “Users and permissions” button.
- Click on the “Add clients” button.
- Enter the client’s email address, and select the level of access you want to grant them.
- Click on the “Add” button.
- The client will receive an email with instructions on how to accept the invitation and access the account.
It’s worth noting that, when you add a client to your GAM account, they will be able to access all the accounts linked to your manager account, and you can also set custom access levels for different users, for example, you can grant a client access to view the reporting data but not make changes to the campaigns.
It’s also important to ensure that the client understands the terms of service of the Google Ads platform, and that they are aware of the billing and the spending limits on the account.