To add a Facebook page or account in Google Ads Manager (GAM), you can follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Google Ads Manager account.
- Click on the settings icon in the top right corner of the page.
- Select “Linked accounts” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “Link another account” button.
- Select “Facebook” as the account type.
- Enter the Facebook page name or account ID, and click on the “Continue” button.
- Follow the instructions to log in to your Facebook account and grant permission to link the account.
- Once the account is linked, you will be able to access your Facebook page or account from within your Google Ads Manager account.
It’s worth noting that, you can use GAM to create, manage and optimize ad campaigns across multiple networks and platforms, such as Google Ads, Google Display Network, YouTube, and Facebook.
You can also use the “Linked accounts” tab to link other Google Ads accounts, Google Analytics accounts, and YouTube channels to your manager account, and manage them all from one central location.
It’s also worth mentioning that, linking a Facebook account or page to your Google Ads Manager account will allow you to create and manage Facebook campaigns from the same platform, you can use the same targeting options and reporting features that you use for Google Ads campaigns.