To add a manager to a Google Ads account, you can follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Click on the settings icon in the top right corner of the page.
- Select “Account settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Under the “Access and roles” tab, click on the “Users and permissions” button.
- Click on the “Invite new user” button.
- Enter the email address of the person you want to add as a manager.
- Choose the level of access you want to grant to the new manager. You can choose from “Standard” (read and edit access), “Read-only” (view-only access) or “Custom” (customized access level)
- Click on the “Send invitation” button.
The person you have invited will receive an email with instructions on how to accept the invitation and access the account. It’s also worth to mention that you can also add a manager to your Google Ads account by creating a Google Ads Manager account and linking to your Google Ads account.
It’s important to note that you should only invite people you trust to manage your account, as managers have full access to your account and can make changes to your campaigns and billing settings.