To add Google Ads remarketing to Google Tag Manager (GTM), you can follow these steps:
- Create a new container in GTM for your website.
- Create a new tag in GTM for the Google Ads remarketing pixel.
- In the tag configuration, select the “Custom HTML” tag type and paste the remarketing pixel code provided by Google Ads into the HTML field.
- Under the “Triggering” section, create a new trigger for the Google Ads remarketing pixel by selecting “All Pages” as the trigger type.
- Save the tag and trigger, and then submit the container for publishing.
- In Google Ads account, create a remarketing list and use the remarketing tag you’ve placed on your site to remarket to visitors.
It’s worth noting that, Google Ads remarketing allows you to reach people who have previously visited your website and show them relevant ads as they browse the web or use mobile apps. By adding the remarketing pixel to your website via GTM, you will be able to track and segment the visitors to your website, and retarget them with relevant ads.
It’s also important to make sure that the remarketing pixel is placed on all pages of your website to track all visitors and to comply with Google’s policies and regulations.