To apply for a study visa for Germany from any country, you will need to follow these steps:
- Research and choose a German educational institution and a program that meets your needs and qualifications.
- Gather all the required documents, such as your passport, academic certificates, proof of financial support, and a letter of acceptance from the German educational institution.
- Schedule an appointment at the German Embassy or Consulate in your home country.
- Attend the appointment and submit your application along with the required documents.
- Pay the visa fee.
- Wait for a decision on your application. It may take several weeks or even months for the Embassy to process your application.
Note: You should always check the German Embassy website for the most up-to-date information as rules and requirements can change. Additional documents might be required such as German language proficiency test (TestDaF, DSH, Goethe, Telc, language certificate) and health insurance coverage. It is also important to apply for the visa well in advance of your intended travel date as the processing time can be long.
It is also important to note that starting from Jan 2021, Germany has implemented new rules and regulations that may affect the process and the requirements for study visa. It is always recommended to check the German embassy website to get the most recent and accurate information about the visa process and the requirements.