To cancel your Netflix subscription, you can follow these steps:
- Go to Netflix.com and log in to your account.
- Click on your profile in the top right corner of the screen and select “Account” from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to the “Cancel Membership” section and click on the “Cancel Membership” button.
- Follow the prompts to confirm that you want to cancel your subscription.
- Once you have confirmed your cancellation, your subscription will remain active until the end of your current billing cycle, and you will not be charged again.
Note: If you signed up for Netflix through a third-party service such as iTunes or Google Play, you will need to cancel your subscription through that service instead of Netflix.com.
Also note that if you decide to reactivate your Netflix account in the future, you’ll be able to do so with your login credentials, but you may lose your viewing history, ratings, and recommendations.