To cancel subscriptions on Amazon:
- Go to the Amazon website and sign in to your account.
- Click on the “Accounts & Lists” drop-down menu in the top right corner of the page and select “Your Account” from the list.
- In the “Your Account” page, click on the “Memberships and Subscriptions” link on the left side of the page.
- Under the “Your Memberships and Subscriptions” section, you will see a list of the subscriptions you have with Amazon. To cancel a subscription, click on the “Manage Membership” button next to the subscription you want to cancel.
- On the “Manage Your Membership” page, click on the “End Membership” button.
- Follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation.
Please note that if you have already paid for your subscription, you will not be eligible for a refund. However, you will still have access to the subscription until the end of your current billing period. If you decide to cancel your subscription before the end of the billing period, you will not be charged again when the next payment is due.
I hope this information helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.