If you have recently canceled your Netflix subscription and want to reactivate it, you can follow these steps:
- Go to Netflix.com and log in to your account using your email and password.
- Click on your profile in the top right corner of the screen and select “Account” from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to the “Cancel Membership” section and click on the “Reactivate” button.
- Follow the prompts to reactivate your subscription and choose the plan that you want.
- Once you have reactivated your subscription, you will be able to start streaming Netflix content again.
Note: If you had been paying for Netflix through a third-party service such as iTunes or Google Play, you will need to reactivate your subscription through that service instead of Netflix.com.
Also, if you reactivate your account, you may lose your viewing history, ratings, and recommendations.