In League of Legends, you can use the in-game chat to communicate with your team and the enemy team. Here’s how to use the chat in League of Legends:
- Press the “Enter” key on your keyboard to open the chat box.
- Type your message in the chat box and press “Enter” to send it.
- To send a message to your team, type “all” or “team” followed by your message.
- To send a message to the enemy team, type “enemy” or “opp” followed by your message.
- You can also use pre-defined chat commands such as “ss” to indicate that an enemy is missing, “gj” to congratulate your team, or “bg” to ask for help.
- You can also mute players in the chat by clicking on the player’s name in the chat box and selecting “Mute.”
- Additionally, you can customize your chat settings in the game’s settings menu to change the chat’s color, size, and position on the screen.
Please note that using profanity or hate speech in the chat is against the game’s terms of service and may result in a ban.