There are several ways to compress a PDF, including:
- Using Adobe Acrobat Pro: This is a paid program that allows you to reduce the size of a PDF by compressing its images and removing unnecessary elements such as embedded fonts.
- Online PDF compressors: There are several online compressors available, such as Smallpdf, Adobe Acrobat online, or IlovePDF, which allow you to upload a PDF and compress it.
- Using a command line tool: You can use a command-line tool such as Ghostscript or QPDF to compress a PDF from the command line.
- Using a mobile app: There are several mobile apps available for both iOS and Android devices that allow you to compress PDF on the go.
- Using a printer driver: Some printer drivers have built-in PDF compression options that can be used to create smaller PDFs.
When compressing a PDF, the file size will be reduced but the quality of the images and text may also be affected. You can try different compression settings to find the right balance between quality and file size.