Here are the steps to set up a conference call on Google Voice:
- Open the Google Voice website or app on your device.
- Click on the “Calls” tab.
- Click the “New conference call” button.
- Enter the phone numbers of the participants you want to include in the call.
- Click “Call now” to start the conference call.
Once the call is connected, you can add more participants by clicking the “Add participant” button, and mute or unmute participants by clicking the “Mute” button.
Note: To use Google Voice for conference calls, you need a Google Voice account and access to a device with a microphone and speaker or a headset. You may also incur charges for calls made outside of the U.S. and Canada, depending on your account’s call rates.