Here are the steps to do a conference call on Huawei phone:
- Make a call: Start by making a call to the first person you want to add to the conference call.
- Add the first person: Once the call is connected, tap the “Add call” button on your Huawei phone to add another person to the call.
- Dial the second person: Use the dial pad to enter the phone number of the second person you want to add to the call. Tap the “Call” button to start the call.
- Merge calls: Once the second call is connected, tap the “Merge calls” button to add the second person to the conference call.
- Repeat steps 2-4 to add additional participants: You can repeat the steps above to add more participants to the call as needed.
Note: The specific steps may vary slightly depending on the model of your Huawei phone and the version of Android it is running. Check your phone’s user manual for more information.