Here are the steps to connect a Samsung TV to a WiFi network:
- Press the home button on your Samsung TV remote to access the main menu.
- Go to the settings menu, which is usually represented by a gear icon.
- Select the “Network” option, then select “Wireless.”
- The TV will scan for available WiFi networks. Select your network from the list of available networks and enter your network password when prompted.
- If your network is not listed, select “Manual Setup” and enter the network name (SSID) and password manually.
- Once the TV is connected to the network, you should see a message indicating that the connection is successful.
- You can also connect your TV to wifi by going to the settings, then general, then network, then select wifi and connect to your wifi network.
Please note that the steps may vary depending on the model and year of your Samsung TV, and the version of the firmware. You can also check the manual of your device for specific instructions.
Also, keep in mind that if your Samsung TV is a smart TV, it may have a built-in web browser and apps that require an internet connection to work. So, connecting your TV to WiFi is essential to use those features.