There are several ways to convert a Word document to a PDF on a Mac, including:
- Using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC: This is a paid program that allows you to convert Word documents to PDF. It is available for both Windows and Mac.
- Using the Print function: Open the Word document, click on the “File” menu and select “Print.” From the printer options, select “Save as PDF” and then choose a location to save the new PDF document.
- Using the Save As function: Open the Word document, click on the “File” menu and select “Save As.” From the save options, select “PDF” from the “Format” drop-down menu and then choose a location to save the new PDF document.
- Using third-party software: There are several third-party software available for Mac, such as PDFelement, PDF Expert, or PDFpen, which provide the feature to convert a Word document to PDF.
- Using online converter: There are several online converters available, such as Smallpdf or Adobe Acrobat online, which allow you to upload the Word document and convert it to a PDF.
It’s worth noting that when you convert a Word document to a PDF, the formatting may change and it may not look exactly the same as the original Word document. Also, some features of the original Word document may not be supported in the PDF format.