Creating a Google Ads Manager account is a simple process that can be done in a few steps:
- Go to the Google Ads Manager website (https://ads.google.com/)
- Click on the “Sign in” button in the top right corner of the page.
- If you already have a Google account, you can use it to sign in to Google Ads Manager. If you don’t have a Google account, you can create one by clicking on the “Create account” button.
- Fill in the required information to create your Google account, such as your name, email address, and password.
- Once you have signed in to your Google account, you will be prompted to set up your Google Ads Manager account. You will be asked to provide some basic information about your business, such as your business name, website, and time zone.
- Once you have provided this information, you can start creating your first campaign.
- To create a campaign, click on the “Create a campaign” button, and then select the type of campaign you want to create.
- Follow the steps provided to create your campaign, add ads, select target audience, and set budget.
- Once you have created your campaign, you can start tracking its performance and making adjustments as needed.
It’s worth to note that Google Ads Manager is the new name for Google Ads Manager Account (previously My Client Center) which is a tool designed for agencies and businesses that manage multiple Google Ads accounts.