To delete your Amazon account, follow these steps:
- Go to the Amazon website and sign in to your account.
- Click on the “Accounts & Lists” drop-down menu in the top right corner of the page and select “Your Account” from the list.
- In the “Your Account” page, click on the “Digital content and devices” link on the left side of the page.
- Under the “Your Digital content and devices” section, click on the “Manage Your Account and Content” link.
- On the “Manage Your Account” page, scroll down to the “Close Your Account” section and click on the “Close Your Account” button.
- Follow the prompts to confirm your request to delete your account.
Please note that once your account is deleted, you will no longer be able to access any of your Amazon content, and you will lose any gift card balances or other rewards associated with your account. You will also be unable to use your Amazon login information to access any other Amazon-owned websites or services.