Here are the steps to delete apps on a Samsung device:
- Go to the home screen of your Samsung device and locate the app you want to delete.
- Press and hold on the app icon until a menu appears.
- Select “Uninstall” or “Remove” from the menu.
- Confirm that you want to delete the app by tapping “OK” or “Delete” on the pop-up window.
- The app will be deleted from your device.
Alternatively, you can also go to the settings, then apps, and then select the app you want to delete and tap on the uninstall button.
Please note that some apps that come pre-installed on your device may not be able to be deleted, but you can disable them instead. Also, the steps may vary slightly depending on the model and year of your Samsung device, and the version of the firmware. You can also check the manual of your device for specific instructions.