To delete your Facebook account from a mobile device:
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile device.
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap “Settings & Privacy.”
- Tap “Settings.”
- Scroll down and tap “Account Ownership and Control.”
- Tap “Deactivation and Deletion.”
- Tap “Delete Account.”
- Enter your Facebook login credentials and tap “Continue.”
- Tap “Delete Account” to confirm.
Please note that once your account is deleted, it cannot be recovered. All of your photos, posts, and other information will be permanently removed. If you want to take a break from Facebook but don’t want to permanently delete your account, you can deactivate your account instead. To deactivate your account, go back to the “Account Ownership and Control” menu and tap “Deactivate Account.” This will make your profile and timeline invisible to other users, but you can reactivate your account at any time by logging back in.