To factory reset your iPad, follow these steps:
- Go to the Settings app on your iPad.
- Tap “General.”
- Tap “Reset.”
- Tap “Erase All Content and Settings.”
- Enter your passcode and confirm that you want to erase the data.
- Wait for the factory reset process to complete. This may take a few minutes.
- Set up your iPad as a new device. Once the factory reset is complete, you will need to set up your iPad as a new device. Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your iPad and restore any data from a backup, if desired.
Keep in mind that a factory reset will erase all the data and settings from your iPad, returning it to its original factory condition. This is a good option if you want to sell or give away your iPad, or if you want to start fresh with a clean slate.