Home Depot offers a military discount to active military personnel, veterans, and their families. The discount can be used both in-store and online.
To get the military discount online, you will need to verify your military status through the Home Depot website. Here’s how:
- Go to the Home Depot website and log in to your account or create a new account if you do not have one.
- Once you are logged in, go to the “My Account” page and select “Military Discount” from the menu.
- Follow the prompts to verify your military status by providing your military ID, or other proof of service.
- Once your status is verified, you will receive a unique code that you can use to receive the discount on your online purchases.
- When you are ready to make a purchase, enter the unique code in the “Promotions and Coupons” field during checkout to receive the discount.
Please note that some restrictions may apply, and the military discount may not be available on all products. So, it is always recommended to check the terms and conditions before making a purchase.