The process for logging out of Netflix on a TV may vary depending on the device and model, but generally, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Netflix app on your TV.
- Navigate to the menu, usually represented by three horizontal lines or a hamburger icon in the top left or right corner of the screen.
- Select the “Settings” or “Account” option.
- Look for a “Sign Out” or “Logout” button and select it.
- Confirm that you want to log out by selecting “Yes” or “Logout” on the confirmation screen.
Note: If you are unable to find the logout button on your TV, you can also log out of Netflix by visiting the Netflix website on a computer or mobile device, and then sign out of your account.
If you are using a Smart TV, you can also try to log out of netflix by going to the settings menu on your TV, look for the apps settings and find Netflix, then click on it and look for logout or delete the app from your TV.