Starbucks egg bites are a popular breakfast item that can be made at home with a few simple ingredients and tools. Here is a basic recipe to make Starbucks egg bites at home:
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup diced ham or bacon
- 1/2 cup diced bell pepper or spinach (optional)
- Instant Pot or pressure cooker
- Silicone egg bite mold
- Large bowl
- Crack the eggs into a large bowl and whisk them together with the heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Stir in the diced ham or bacon and the diced bell pepper or spinach, if using.
- Pour the egg mixture into the silicone egg bite mold, filling each cup about 2/3 of the way full.
- Place the silicone egg bite mold into the Instant Pot or pressure cooker and add 1 cup of water.
- Close the lid and set the Instant Pot or pressure cooker to manual high pressure for 7 minutes.
- Once the cooking time is up, let the pressure release naturally for 5 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Remove the silicone egg bite mold from the Instant Pot or pressure cooker and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Gently remove the egg bites from the mold and serve hot.
These Starbucks-style egg bites are a delicious and easy-to-make breakfast option that can be customized with different meats, cheeses, and vegetables to suit your taste preferences. Enjoy them on their own or with a side of toast or fruit for a complete breakfast.