There are several ways to merge PDF files on a Mac, including:
- Using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC: This is a paid program that allows you to combine multiple PDFs into a single document. It is available for both Windows and Mac.
- Using Preview: Preview is a built-in application on macOS that allows you to merge multiple PDFs into a single document. Simply open the first PDF in Preview, then go to the “View” menu and choose “Thumbnails” to show the sidebar. Drag and drop additional PDFs into the sidebar to combine them.
- Using Apple Pages: You can open multiple PDFs in Apple Pages, then copy and paste the contents of each PDF into a single document, and then save it as a PDF.
- Using a command line tool: You can use a command-line tool such as Ghostscript or pdftk to combine PDFs from the command line.
- Using a third-party PDF editor: There are several third-party PDF editors available for Mac, such as PDFelement, PDF Expert, and PDFpen, which provide the feature to merge multiple PDFs.
It’s worth noting that not all the above options will work with all the documents and some may alter the original layout, formatting or add watermarks.