To play Roblox on a school Chromebook, you will need to make sure that the Roblox app is installed and that you are signed in to your Roblox account. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to the Google Play Store on your Chromebook and search for “Roblox”.
- Select the “Roblox” app from the search results and click the “Install” button to download and install the app on your Chromebook.
- Once the installation is complete, click the “Open” button to launch the Roblox app.
- If you already have a Roblox account, enter your login details to sign in. If you don’t have an account, you can create one by following the prompts.
- You can now start playing Roblox on your school Chromebook!
Please note that you may need to have administrator privileges or permission from your school to install apps on your Chromebook. If you are unable to install the Roblox app, you may need to ask your teacher or IT administrator for help.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.