There are several ways to remove a password from a PDF, including:
- Using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC: This is a paid program that allows you to remove a password from a PDF. It is available for both Windows and Mac.
- Using a third-party PDF editor: There are several third-party PDF editors available for Mac, such as PDFelement, PDF Expert, and PDFpen, which provide the feature to remove password from a PDF.
- Using online PDF editor: There are several online editors available, such as Adobe Acrobat online, Smallpdf, or PDFescape, which allow you to remove password from a PDF.
- Using command line tools: There are several command line tools such as Ghostscript or QPDF which can be used to remove the password from a PDF.
- Using a PDF password remover software: There are several third-party software available like PDF Password Remover or PDF Password Cracker, which can be used to remove the password from a PDF.
It’s important to note that once the password is removed from the PDF, it will not be able to be secured again and the content will be open to editing and printing by anyone who has access to the file.