How To Reset iPad Without Password?
- Connect your iPad to your computer and open iTunes.
- While your iPad is connected, force restart it by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time. Keep holding both buttons until you see the recovery mode screen.
- On the recovery mode screen, you will see an option to “Restore.” Click this button to begin the reset process.
- iTunes will now download the latest version of the software for your iPad and install it. This process may take some time, so be patient.
- Once the reset is complete, you can set up your iPad as a new device and create a new password.
Please note that resetting your iPad will erase all data and settings, so be sure to back up your iPad before performing a reset if you want to save any important information.