Here are the steps to reset your Samsung TV:
- Turn on your TV and press the Home button on your remote control to go to the main menu.
- Navigate to the Support menu using your remote control. This is typically located in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select the Self Diagnosis option.
- Select the Reset option.
- Confirm that you want to reset the TV by selecting the Yes option.
- The TV will now reboot and reset to its factory settings.
Note that this process will erase all personal settings, including your preferences, network settings, and apps. Be sure to back up any important data before resetting the TV.
Another way to reset Samsung TV is to press the power button on the remote control or the TV and hold it for 15 seconds. The TV will turn off and then turn back on. This will reset the TV to its factory settings, but will not erase any personal data.
It’s always a good idea to check your TV manual for specific instructions as the steps may vary depending on your model.