Here are the steps to screen record on a Samsung device:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to access the quick settings panel.
- Find and tap on the “Screen recorder” icon.
- A pop-up window will appear, asking for permission to record audio. You can choose to include or exclude audio from the recording.
- Once you have selected your preferences, tap on “Start now” to begin recording.
- A recording icon will appear in the status bar, and the time elapsed will be displayed on the screen.
- To stop the recording, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap on the “Stop” button or you can press the power button to stop recording.
- The recorded video will be saved in the gallery app or in the screen recordings folder, which you can find in the device’s file manager.
Note that this feature may not be available on all Samsung devices and the steps may vary depending on the model and year of your Samsung device. On some Samsung devices, you can also find the screen recording option in the settings app under the advanced features option.