To set up voicemail on an iPhone:
- Go to “Settings,” then “Phone,” and tap “Change Voicemail Password.”
- Enter a new voicemail password and tap “Done.”
- Return to the “Phone” settings and tap “Set Up Voicemail.”
- Follow the on-screen prompts to record a greeting and set up your voicemail.
- When you are finished, tap “Done” to save your changes.
Your voicemail should now be set up and ready to use. When someone leaves you a voicemail, you will receive a notification and can listen to the message by opening the “Phone” app and tapping “Voicemail.” You can also call your voicemail directly by dialing your phone number and pressing the “#” key.