Here are the steps to set up voicemail on a Samsung device:
- Go to the Phone app on your Samsung device.
- Tap the three dots in the top right corner of the screen to open the options menu.
- Select “Settings” and then tap “Voicemail.”
- Tap “Setup” to begin the voicemail setup process.
- Follow the prompts to create a voicemail password and record a greeting.
- Once the setup is complete, you will be able to access your voicemail by dialing your voicemail number or by tapping the voicemail icon in the Phone app.
- You can also check the manual of your device for specific instructions as the steps may vary depending on the model and year of your Samsung device.
- You can customize your voicemail settings, like the number of rings before voicemail picks up, the notification for new voicemail, etc, by going to the voicemail settings in the phone app.
Please note that some Samsung devices may have a carrier-specific voicemail setup process, so it’s always a good idea to check with your service provider for specific instructions.