To trade items in Roblox, you will need to be in a game that has trading enabled and be friends with the person you want to trade with. Here’s how to trade items in Roblox:
- Go to the game that has trading enabled and join it.
- Find the person you want to trade with and send them a friend request. You will need to be friends with them in order to trade.
- Once they accept your friend request, open the chat window and type “@[username] trade” (without the quotes). Replace “[username]” with the username of the person you want to trade with.
- The other player will receive a trade request and can choose to accept or decline it. If they accept, a trade window will open.
- Both players can now select the items they want to trade and click the “Offer” button. The other player can then review the trade and choose to accept or decline it.
- If both players accept the trade, the items will be exchanged and the trade will be completed.
Please note that not all games on Roblox have trading enabled, and some items may not be tradeable. You should also be aware of scammers who may try to trick you into trading valuable items for fake or low-value items.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.