To transfer data from one iPhone to another:
- On your old iPhone, go to “Settings,” then “iCloud,” and tap “iCloud Backup.”
- Make sure that iCloud Backup is turned on, then tap “Back Up Now.”
- Wait for the backup to complete. This may take some time, depending on the amount of data you have on your device.
- Once the backup is complete, turn off your old iPhone.
- Turn on your new iPhone and follow the on-screen prompts to set it up.
- When prompted, choose to restore from an iCloud backup.
- Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID and password.
- Select the latest backup of your old iPhone and follow the prompts to restore it to your new iPhone.
This process will transfer all of your data, including contacts, photos, and apps, from your old iPhone to your new iPhone. Please note that this process will overwrite any data that is currently on your new iPhone, so make sure to back up any important data before restoring from an iCloud backup.