Here are the steps to turn off a Samsung S22:
- Press and hold the power button on the side of your device.
- A menu will appear on the screen with the option to “Power off.”
- Tap “Power off” to turn off your device.
- Alternatively, you can also use the “Quick Settings” menu to turn off your device. Swipe down from the top of the screen to open the “Quick Settings” menu, then tap the power icon to turn off your device.
- Another alternative is to use the gesture of putting the device on a flat surface with the screen facing down, this will turn the device off.
Please note that the steps may vary depending on the version of the firmware. You can also check the manual of your device for specific instructions.