Here are a few ways to turn on a Samsung TV without a remote:
- Use the physical power button on the TV: If your TV has a physical power button, you can use it to turn on the TV. You can find the button on the back or the side of the TV.
- Use a universal remote: You can use a universal remote that is programmed to control your Samsung TV to turn it on.
- Use the SmartThings app: If you have a Samsung Smart TV, you can use the SmartThings app on your smartphone to control your TV. The app allows you to turn on/off, change channels, volume and more.
- Use the TV’s buttons: Some Samsung TVs have buttons on the TV itself, usually located on the back of the TV or on one of the sides. You can use these buttons to navigate the menu and turn on the TV.
- Use the button on the cable box or satellite box: If you have a cable or satellite box connected to your TV, you can use the power button on the box to turn on the TV.
Please note that the steps may vary depending on the model and year of your Samsung TV, and the version of the firmware. Also, not all the alternatives may be applicable to your TV model, you can check the manual of your device for specific instructions.