Here are the steps to update a Samsung Smart TV:
- Press the home button on your Samsung TV remote to access the main menu.
- Go to the settings menu, which is usually represented by a gear icon.
- Select the “Support” option and then select “Software update” or “Firmware update.”
- If an update is available, the TV will display a message with instructions on how to proceed with the update.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the update.
- The TV will restart automatically after the update is installed.
- You can also check for updates by going to the settings, then support and then software update.
Please note that the steps may vary depending on the model and year of your Samsung Smart TV, and the version of the firmware. Also, the availability of software updates may vary depending on the region you are in.
It’s also a good idea to check for firmware updates regularly, as they may contain important security patches and bug fixes. Additionally, having the latest firmware version ensures that your TV will have the latest features and performance enhancements.