Google Ads Manager (GAM) is a powerful tool that allows businesses and individuals to create, manage, and optimize their Google Ads campaigns. Here are some steps on how to use Google Ads Manager:
- Sign in to your Google Ads Manager account.
- Create a new account by clicking on the “+” button, and provide the required information, such as the account name, currency, and time zone.
- Create new users and campaigns, and link accounts to your manager account by using the “Linked accounts” tab.
- Create new ad groups and ads by clicking on the “Ads & extensions” tab and select the type of ad you want to create.
- Set your targeting options by using the “Audiences” tab, you can target by demographics, interests, behaviors, location, and more.
- Set your budget and bid by using the “Bidding” tab, you can set a daily budget, bid strategy, and targeting.
- Monitor and optimize your campaigns by using the “Reports” tab, you can view performance data, such as clicks, impressions, and conversion, and make adjustments accordingly.
- Use the “Billing” tab to view your billing summary, add or update payment methods, view invoices and transactions.
- Use the “Inventory” tab to block certain types of content or advertisers that are not compliant with your ad policies.
It’s worth mentioning that, GAM also allows you to manage and optimize campaigns across multiple networks and platforms, such as Google Ads, Google Display Network, YouTube, and Facebook.
Additionally, you can also use the “Tools” tab to access features such as ad creation, campaign planning, and diagnostics.
It’s important to note that, to use Google Ads Manager effectively, you should have a basic understanding of Google Ads and digital marketing concepts, and also be familiar with the platform’s terminology and navigation.