The “Keto Pink Drink” is a popular variation of the “Pink Drink” offered by Starbucks. It is a low-carb and keto-friendly version of the drink, and can be ordered as follows:
- Start by ordering a “Strawberries & Cream” or “Iced Caffeine-free Passion Tango Tea” as the base of the drink.
- Ask for “heavy cream” instead of regular milk or soy milk to add fat and make the drink keto-friendly.
- Ask for “sugar-free vanilla syrup” to sweeten the drink instead of the regular syrup.
- Ask for a “pump or two” of raspberry syrup to give the drink its pink color.
- Ask for no classic syrup and no whipped cream on top.
- Enjoy your Keto Pink Drink!
Note: As always, it is important to check with the specific location and its ingredient availability before ordering, and also to double check the nutritional information as some variations may apply.