The 7 personal hygiene practices are:
- Bathing or showering regularly: This helps to cleanse the skin and hair, and remove sweat and bacteria.
- Brushing and flossing teeth: This helps maintain oral hygiene and prevent tooth decay and gum disease.
- Washing hands regularly: This is important for preventing the spread of germs and bacteria, and keeping the hands clean and free from harmful microorganisms.
- Grooming hair: This includes brushing or combing hair regularly, and keeping it clean and trimmed.
- Wearing clean clothing and keeping personal items clean: This helps to keep the body and living environment free from bacteria and germs.
- Taking care of skin: This includes using moisturizer, protecting it from sun exposure, and not scratching or picking at any rashes or irritations.
- Maintaining a healthy diet and getting regular exercise: This supports overall health and well-being.
Note that, the number of personal hygiene practices can vary depending on the source and context but these are some of the most commonly recognized personal hygiene practices.