Johns Hopkins University is highly respected for its academic excellence, research achievements, and commitment to innovation. Some of the things that make Johns Hopkins great include:
- Strong academic programs: The university is known for its outstanding programs in the sciences, medicine, engineering, and social sciences, as well as its prestigious graduate-level programs, such as the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health and the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.
- A history of innovation and impact: As the first research university in the United States, Johns Hopkins has a long tradition of pushing boundaries and making significant contributions to many fields of study.
- Dedicated faculty: Johns Hopkins faculty members are renowned experts in their fields, with many holding prominent positions in government, industry, and other organizations. They are also deeply committed to teaching and mentoring students.
- Strong research opportunities: The university provides students with many opportunities to engage in research and other scholarly activities, giving them the chance to work alongside leading researchers and to make original contributions to their fields of study.
- A vibrant student community: The university has a diverse and active student body, with many opportunities for students to get involved in clubs, organizations, and other extracurricular activities.
- Global perspectives: With campuses in Baltimore and Washington, D.C., as well as study abroad and international exchange programs, Johns Hopkins provides students with many opportunities to gain a global perspective on the issues and challenges facing the world today.
- A commitment to public service: Johns Hopkins has a long-standing tradition of public service and community engagement, and encourages its students to become engaged citizens and to use their knowledge and skills to make a positive impact on the world.