Which Visa is Required To Study in USA?

To study in the United States, international students typically need to obtain a student visa. The most common type of student visa for studying in the United States is the F-1 visa. The F-1 visa is for students who are attending an academic program or English language program.

The J-1 visa is also available for students who participate in exchange programs, including study abroad programs.

It’s important to note that visa application process and requirements can vary depending on the individual’s country of origin and the type of program they are attending. It is recommended to check the specific requirements and application process with the U.S. embassy or consulate in your home country or with the school or program you plan to attend.