Terms and Conditions of Use for FAQans.com
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using FAQans.com. These terms and conditions govern your use of the website and all content, features, and services provided by FAQans.com (referred to as “the Website”).
- Acceptance of Terms By accessing or using FAQans.com, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, as well as any additional terms and conditions that may apply to specific sections of the Website or to any particular service offered through the Website. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not use the Website.
- Use of the Website a. You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Website. b. You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe on the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Website by any third party. c. You are solely responsible for any content you contribute to the Website, and you represent and warrant that any content you post or submit is your original work or that you have the necessary rights, licenses, and permissions to use and authorize FAQans.com to use such content. d. FAQans.com reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue any part of the Website at any time without prior notice or liability.
- Intellectual Property Rights a. All content and materials on FAQans.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, and software, are the property of FAQans.com or its content suppliers and are protected by international copyright laws. b. You may not reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, or otherwise use any of the content on FAQans.com without the prior written consent of FAQans.com.
- Third-Party Links FAQans.com may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by FAQans.com. We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You acknowledge and agree that FAQans.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such websites or services.
- Disclaimer of Warranties a. The information provided on FAQans.com is for general informational purposes only and should not be considered professional advice. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the information on the Website. b. FAQans.com does not guarantee that the Website will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free from viruses or other harmful components. You understand and agree that you use the Website at your own risk.
- Limitation of Liability In no event shall FAQans.com or its affiliates, partners, or licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of or inability to use the Website or any content on the Website.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold FAQans.com and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the Website or violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- Governing Law These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws